Professional voip services in San Francisco and Oakland
VoIP, PBX, and Phone Systems
Many companies are in the dilemma whether they should purchase an On-Premise PBX or a Hosted PBX. After many years of selling On-Premise systems, Fido Systems is now solidly behind hosted solutions.
the modern phone system..
- Here are some of the many advantages of going hosted:
- A third party provider handles the PBX and all responsibility of running and upgrading the Hosted PBX is shifted onto them
- There are less installation, operation and maintenance costs involved with a Hosted PBX
- There’s no need to worry about any network issues, like bandwidth, with a Hosted PBX; especially important for SMB’s which don’t have the bandwidth to accommodate Unified Communications and VoIP
- Dedicated personnel to manage the phone system are not required; less costs
- No training required on how to run the phone system, how to add extensions and so on. The PBX provider does all that for the end user.
- All upgrades are included in the maintenance costs and are automatically done by the PBX provider.
More about server support.
More about manage mobility.